Last week there was an auto fire in the local Wal*Mart parking lot. The story was in this week's newspaper.
While transporting several cans of gasoline in the front passenger seat of his Dodge Stratus, a young man stopped briefly to shop at Wal*Mart. Either he had spilled some gas while filling the cans or one was leaking because when he returned to the car and lit a cigarette, there was a flash fire that destroyed the car. Fortunately, according to the Fire Captain, the driver jumped out and no one was seriously injured.
I wonder whether he went into Wal*Mart to buy cigarettes.